One of my favourite things to do is go through my family’s old photo albums from when my siblings and I were kids. I’m committed to this business and constantly learning and expanding my skill set to provide you with the best possible service because, it’s not only a lot of fun to peak into past windows of time from around the globe, but because it’s an awesome feeling to reconnect families with old and previously unreachable or damaged memories.
Most project pricing looks something like this: Project fee + $/image = Total project cost
For more detail:
- $15.00-25.00 project fee – this covers part of my time and is variable dependant on whether or not you are providing your own device or if you would like me to supply a USB key, CD, or DVD.
- $0.50/image with minimal retouching (cropping, colour correction, small amounts of dust)
- $0.85/image with major retouching (total reframing, major colour correction, large amounts of dust and damage)
- Prices for images, printed photos or slides/film, that are incredibly damaged (missing data, torn, entirely magenta, excessive amounts of dust or scratches, ect…) are priced on a separate scale, in these cases it’s best for me to see the image you’d like restored before I provide you with a cost estimate
- Prices for prints and/or duplicate USB keys/CDs/DVDs are worked out on a case by case basis
While ninety percent of projects fall under the plan detailed above, I love a good challenge, and welcome you to contact me with anything. My favourite project so far has been restoring, reprinting, and framing a set of headshots from the 1930’s. Very cool.